Vacation vs September meeting

  • CA-West-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2011
      Vacation wins over the meeting (for me) this month.

      The meeting will still be held as usual, Sept 17th in Campbell, but I'll be out of town and won't be at there.

      Since I won't be there, neither will the network equipment I bring. Don't weigh yourself down with your hardware, and enjoy the show. If any of the regular attendees wants to pick up the white box from me and bring it to the meeting call me at (408) 227-4292. Friday 9/16 is my last day in town. (You'll also have to hold onto it and bring it back to the October meeting, or make arrangements with me for transfer back before then.)

      Have fun, and I'll see you in October,
      Ed