28 May Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2011

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Fourth Saturday of the month. See details below.
      2) Next month will also be the Fourth Saturday at Los Altos. After that we'll be back to our normal place and time.

      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      THIS MONTH IT DOESN'T! Los Altos, 11 AM to 7 PM

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 28 May 2011

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Higepiyo 14, Haiyoru! Nyaruani TV 5, Hipira 7
      11:15 - 11:40 Asobi ni Iku Yo 7
      11:40 - 12:05 Gosick 5
      12:05 - 12:30 Kore wa Zombie Dedu ka 5
      12:30 - 12:55 Princess Jellyfish 7
      12:55 -  1:20 Sora no Otoshimono Forte 3
      1:20 - 1:45 Shinryaku! Ika Musume 4
      1:45 - 2:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:15 -  2:40 K-ON Season 2 8
       2:40 -  3:05 Angel Beats 14 + "Another Epilogue" (Final Episode)
       3:05 -  3:30 Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin 4
      3:30 - 3:55 New Show Tryout Continued: Hidan no Aria 2
      3:55 - 4:45 New Show Tryout: Moshidora 1-2
      4:45 - 5:35 New Show Tryout: Natsume Yuujinchou 1-2
      5:35 - 6:25 New Show Tryout: Sengoku Otome Momoiro Paradox 1-2
      6:25 - 7:00 Open Programming/New Show Tryout (TBD, time permitting)

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022