19 March Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Third Saturday of the month. See details below. Thanks to Elliott for making the arrangements.
      2) Schedules for April and May remain confused and disorganized. Suggestions for locations appreciated.

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      THIS MONTH IT DOESN'T! Los Altos, 11 AM to 7 PM

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 19 March 2011

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Higepiyo 12, Haiyoru! Nyaruani TV 3, Hipira 5
      11:15 - 11:40 Asobi ni Iku Yo 5
      11:40 - 12:05 Lily, Frogs, And Little Brother
      12:05 - 12:30 Kore wa Zombie Desu ka 3
      12:30 - 12:55 Gosick 3
      12:55 -  1:20 Princess Jellyfish 5
      1:20 - 1:45 Sora no Otoshimono Forte 1
      1:45 - 2:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:15 -  2:40 K-ON Season 2 6
       2:40 -  3:05 Angel Beats 12
       3:05 -  3:55 New Show Tryout: Mitsudomoe 1-2
      3:55 - 4:45 New Show Tryout: Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1-2
      4:45 - 5:35 New Show Tryout: Shinryaku! Ika Musume 1-2
      5:35 - 6:25 New Show Tryout: Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin 1-2
      6:25 - 7:00 Yurumates

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022