Re: [CA-West] next months meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
      On Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 08:59 pm, Karen wrote:
      > When is next month's meeting? What will be weird about the schedule.

      Hi, Karen.

      I'm tempted to say "Come to this month's meeting and find out!", but I guess
      that would likely be counterproductive.

      Next month's meeting will be -- if memory serves -- on the 4th Saturday
      instead of the usual 3rd Saturday.

      It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their
      dignity.