next months meeting

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2010
      When is next month's meeting? What will be weird about the schedule.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2010
        On Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 08:59 pm, Karen wrote:
        > When is next month's meeting? What will be weird about the schedule.

        Hi, Karen.

        I'm tempted to say "Come to this month's meeting and find out!", but I guess
        that would likely be counterproductive.

        Next month's meeting will be -- if memory serves -- on the 4th Saturday
        instead of the usual 3rd Saturday.

        It is only people of small moral stature who have to stand on their
        dignity.