Trying to get word out about Japantown redevelopment to affected groups

  • superal9000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010
      Hi all, sent a post in 1 minute ago inviting you all to take part in the redevelopment of Japantown!

      All are welcome, as Anime fans this is a part of our community as well.

      Alex
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010
        Hi, Alex.

        Thanks for the heads-up about the workshop. Not sure how many of our members are regular visitors to SF's Japantown, but definitely worth getting the word out.

        C.