20 March Meeting (Saturday-Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, third *Saturday* of the month. See details below.
      2) Next month (April) will be "home" at the Campbell library on the 17th.
      3) Apologies all around for the confusion over dates and locations. Tax season always sucks, but this year was worse than most.

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Campbell Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library, except when it doesn't

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 20 March 2010

      12:00 - 12:15 Opening Shorts: Hetalia Axis Powers 3, Higepiyo 1, Haruhi-chan 9
      12:15 - 12:40 Kampfer 3
      12:40 - 1:05 Michiko to Hatchin 14
      1:05 - 1:30 K-ON 9
      1:30 - 1:55 RideBack 3
      1:55 -  2:20 Toradora 12
      2:20 - 2:40 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      2:40 - 3:05 Sora no Otoshimono 3
       3:05 -  3:30 Bakemonogatari 7
       3:30 -  3:55 Eden of the East 10
       3:55 -  4:20 Kanamemo 03
      4:20 - 4:50 Spice and Wolf Season 2 5
      4:50 - 5:25 Asura Cryin' 3
      5:25 - 6:15 New Show Tryout: Durarara 1-2
      6:15 - ?:?? Open Programming
      New releases often make this one of the best parts of the program
      (and obscure shows can make it one of the weirdest parts!)

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022