Re: [CA-West] Re: February & March Meeting Dates

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 11 4:36 AM
      I went to Los Altos on Sunday, and booked 3/20 (the 3rd Saturday) from 12-8 pm since the room was avail, and cancelled the Milpitas reservation. Sorry I didn't post earlier; I haven't had internet access until now.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
        Eileen: Given all the confusion, I want to double-check. Is the following the latest, current news?

        I'd hate to show up with the program on 3/20 and have everyone else show up to watch on 3/21 in a different city...

        C.