Re: [CA-West] Re: February & March Meeting Dates

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2010
      On Wednesday 10 February 2010 at 10:33 am, ed_cawest wrote:
      > Since all the regulars at the Jan meeting were OK with 3/21, the
      > reservation is already made (and probably paid for), there's plenty of
      > food nearby, and we can try out the new "showplace" library, I'd vote to
      > leave things as they are.

      Which I realized a little later, yeah. Hence my message Monday that, unless
      something new came up, March would be 3/21 at Milpitas.

      Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked
      something.
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 11, 2010
        I went to Los Altos on Sunday, and booked 3/20 (the 3rd Saturday) from 12-8 pm since the room was avail, and cancelled the Milpitas reservation. Sorry I didn't post earlier; I haven't had internet access until now.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
          Eileen: Given all the confusion, I want to double-check. Is the following the latest, current news?

          I'd hate to show up with the program on 3/20 and have everyone else show up to watch on 3/21 in a different city...

          C.