Re: February & March Meeting Dates

  • ed_cawest
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 10, 2010
      Since all the regulars at the Jan meeting were OK with 3/21, the reservation is already made (and probably paid for), there's plenty of food nearby, and we can try out the new "showplace" library, I'd vote to leave things as they are.

      Ed

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 10, 2010
        On Wednesday 10 February 2010 at 10:33 am, ed_cawest wrote:
        > Since all the regulars at the Jan meeting were OK with 3/21, the
        > reservation is already made (and probably paid for), there's plenty of
        > food nearby, and we can try out the new "showplace" library, I'd vote to
        > leave things as they are.

        Which I realized a little later, yeah. Hence my message Monday that, unless
        something new came up, March would be 3/21 at Milpitas.

        Any time things appear to be going better, you have overlooked
        something.
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 11, 2010
          I went to Los Altos on Sunday, and booked 3/20 (the 3rd Saturday) from 12-8 pm since the room was avail, and cancelled the Milpitas reservation. Sorry I didn't post earlier; I haven't had internet access until now.

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
            Eileen: Given all the confusion, I want to double-check. Is the following the latest, current news?

            I'd hate to show up with the program on 3/20 and have everyone else show up to watch on 3/21 in a different city...

            C.