Update: February and March meetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010
      OK, since nobody has stepped forward to pick up all the gear and run the meeting, I'm going to say that there will NOT be a meeting in February.

      Unless further information surfaces, the March meeting will be as planned: Milpitas on SUNDAY 3/21.

      Can somebody please send me address and bus travel information for the Milpitas library for the regular schedule announcement?