January & February Reservations

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hi all,

      I've reserved the Los Altos library for 2/21 (3rd Sunday, already paid for), and Milpitas 3/20 (3rd Saturday, still to be paid). All other Saturdays were taken for February at Los Altos, Milpitas, and Saratoga. Do these dates work for people?
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 16, 2009
        Sorry, I really should check these things before I post. -__- That should be 2/21 Los Altos (3rd Sunday), and 3/21 Milpitas (3rd Sunday) because Milpitas' March Saturdays are also booked for tax season. Sorry ab that.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2009
          On Wednesday 16 December 2009 at 12:40 am, Eileen Chong wrote:
          > Sorry, I really should check these things before I post. -__- That should
          > be 2/21 Los Altos (3rd Sunday), and 3/21 Milpitas (3rd Sunday) because
          > Milpitas' March Saturdays are also booked for tax season. Sorry ab that.

          Eileen, thanks for making the arrangements.

          Personally, I'm of the opinion that Saturday is better than Sunday, but that
          Sundays are a heck of a lot better than no meeting.

          But as usual, we'll need to discuss it at the meeting this weekend, since it's
          the people who actually attend meetings (as opposed to those who just read the
          group emails) who should make the decision.

          Hope to see you (individually and collectively) in Campbell *this* Saturday!

          Dawn, n.:
          The time when men of reason go to bed.
        • Ruben Arce
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2009