CA West *Tentative* September Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 11
      September, so I can send out the final schedule on the 12th!

      Tentative Schedule for 19 September 2009 (Campbell Library)

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 12, Chocolate Underground 12, Haruhi-
      chan 5
      11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 9
      11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 10
      12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      12:25 - 12:50 K-ON 5
      12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 19
      1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 8
      1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 11
      2:05 - 2:30 Bakemonogatari 3
      2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 6
      2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 7
      3:20 - 3:50 Spice and Wolf Season 2 1
      3:50 - 4:40 New Show Tryout: Kanamemo 1-2
      4:40 - 5:15 Open Programming
      --
      It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
      -- Garfield