CA West *Tentative* August Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 7 August,
      so I can send out the final schedule on the 8th!

      Tentative Schedule for 15 August 2009 (Campbell Library)

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 11, Chocolate Underground 11, Haruhi-
      chan 4
      11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 8
      11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 9
      12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      12:25 - 12:50 K-ON 4
      12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 18
      1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 7
      1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 10
      2:05 - 2:30 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 13 (Final)
      2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 5
      2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 6
      3:20 - 5:00 Special Movie Presentation

      --
      The average income of the modern teenager is about 2 a.m.