CA West *Tentative* June Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 12 June,
      so I can send out the final schedule on the 13th!

      Tentative Schedule for 20 June 2009 (Campbell Library)

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 9, Chocolate Underground 9, Haruhi-chan
      2
      11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 6
      11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 7
      12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      12:25 - 12:50 Kannagi 8
      12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 16
      1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 5
      1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 8
      2:05 - 2:30 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 11
      2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 3
      2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 4
      3:20 - 4:10 New Show Tryout: Saki 1-2
      4:10 - 5:00 Open Programming

      --
      Real computer scientists admire ADA for its overwhelming aesthetic
      value but they find it difficult to actually program in it, as it is