SubZERO Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 5:11 PM
      Hi all,

      The SubZERO digital art festival is happening this Friday, from 6pm to midnight. It's a combination of technology and hippieness "diy (do-it-yourself), artistically bent, hi/lo-techno-mashup where street meets geek". I went to last year's and listened to the samples for this year's bands, and both are awesome! The local art museums are also free that night, for SJ's monthly South First Fridays. I might not go, as I may be visiting relatives in SF this Friday, but even if I don't, you can totally go.

      Eileen

      http://www.subzerofestival.com/
      http://twitter.com/subzerofestival
      http://www.workssanjose.org/wordpress/
      http://www.mercurynews.com/salpizarro/ci_12480555
      http://soundcloud.com/stevecooley/haptic-synapses-20090409
      http://www.southfirstfridays.com/

      From their website and others:

      When: First Friday June 5, 2009, 6pm-midnight!

      What:The 2nd Annual SubZERO FESTIVAL takes place on South First Street between San Carlos and Reed streets. It’s a diy, artistically bent, hi/lo-techno-mashup where street meets geek presented by ZER01 and South First Fridays.

      From 6pm ‘til midnight you’ll find two stages of entertainment plus 100 artists, performers, and musicians celebrating the indie creative spirit!

      Have Questions or Want More information, write to or visit: gallery@... or visit the SubZero Website http://www.SubZEROfestival.com