21 March Meeting -- Program Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, third Saturday of the month (regular day, regular time, unregular location). See details below.

      2) In order to bring you a Very Special Feature Presentation, we will be cutting back on Open Programming this month. Want to know what the VSFP is? Come to the meeting and find out!

      3) Remember that if you use Google to get directions, follow them with caution. Our experience has shown that while the map itself is accurate, the directions are significantly less than perfect. Personally, I'd suggest Ask.com instead.

      4) Next month we'll be back to our usual haunt at the Campbell Public Library.

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Map below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month
      from 11 AM to ? PM at the Los Altos Library.

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 21 March 2009

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 6, Chocolate Underground 6, Akiba-chan 4
      11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 3
      11:40 - 12:05 Rosario + Vampire 13 (Final Episode)
      12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements / Etc.
      12:25 - 2:25 Very Special Feature Presentation
      2:25 - 2:50 Kannagi 5
      2:50 - 3:15 Michiko to Hatchin 4
      3:15 - 3:40 Wolf and Spice 13 (Final Episode)
      3:40 - 4:05 Soul Eater 13
      4:05 - 4:30 Kemeko DX 5
      4:30 - 4:55 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 8
      4:55 - 5:20 Kamen no Maid Guy 11
      5:20 - 5:45 White Album 4
      5:45 - 6:05 Carryover from February: Casshern Sins 2
      6:05 - 6:35 New Show Tryout: Detroit Metal City 1-2
      New releases often make this one of the best parts of the program
      (and obscure shows can make it one of the weirdest parts!)

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292

      Venue information: