21 March Meeting -- Program Schedule
- View SourceSPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:
1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, third Saturday of the month (regular day, regular time, unregular location). See details below.
2) In order to bring you a Very Special Feature Presentation, we will be cutting back on Open Programming this month. Want to know what the VSFP is? Come to the meeting and find out!
3) Remember that if you use Google to get directions, follow them with caution. Our experience has shown that while the map itself is accurate, the directions are significantly less than perfect. Personally, I'd suggest Ask.com instead.
4) Next month we'll be back to our usual haunt at the Campbell Public Library.
I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...
Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!
The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Map below.
We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.
Thanks all and see you there!
------------------------- schedule -------------------------
Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month
from 11 AM to ? PM at the Los Altos Library.
Meetings are free and open to the public
Schedule for 21 March 2009
All shows are fan-subtitled unless otherwise noted
11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 6, Chocolate Underground 6, Akiba-chan 4
11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 3
11:40 - 12:05 Rosario + Vampire 13 (Final Episode)
12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements / Etc.
12:25 - 2:25 Very Special Feature Presentation
2:25 - 2:50 Kannagi 5
2:50 - 3:15 Michiko to Hatchin 4
3:15 - 3:40 Wolf and Spice 13 (Final Episode)
3:40 - 4:05 Soul Eater 13
4:05 - 4:30 Kemeko DX 5
4:30 - 4:55 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 8
4:55 - 5:20 Kamen no Maid Guy 11
5:20 - 5:45 White Album 4
5:45 - 6:05 Carryover from February: Casshern Sins 2
6:05 - 6:35 New Show Tryout: Detroit Metal City 1-2
New releases often make this one of the best parts of the program
(and obscure shows can make it one of the weirdest parts!)
(times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)
Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
Los Altos Library
13 S. San Antonio Rd.
Los Altos, CA 94022
If that link doesn't work, try this one: http://tinyurl.com/3bp2cq
If you're like me, and like to have directions from a known location, http://tinyurl.com/35mfjf will give you a map and directions to the library from our usual meeting place at the Campbell Library.