Links for Eileen

  • rasqarce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2007
      Hi Eileen,

      Here are the links we discussed.

      Anime:
      http://www.animesuki.com/

      Doctor Who:
      http://isohunt.com/torrents/doctor+who?ihp=1&iht=-1&ihs1=6&iho1=a

      Public Domain Movies:
      http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/index.html

      Enjoy,
      Ruben
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2007
        Thanks, Reuben. :)

        I found the website(s) I was thinking of, where people can watch anime, movies, and TV shows without downloading them and breaking copyrights. I'm not sure it's absolutely legal, but at least you're not downloading anything. Video Hybrid only has movies right now, but once their website is back up, they should have more. TV Links has an extensive list of anime, TV shows, and documentaries, including Dr. Who and Flash Gordon episodes. ;)

        http://www.tv-links.co.uk
        http://videohybrid.com

        Eileen

        =
        Car Shipping Company
        Door to door services nationwide. Request your free instant quote now.
        http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=197e5158e152907639c2ceb886aa2445