Re: [CA-West] Re: Reminder: Meeting is 2/28

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
      I got the dates mixed up in the January 5th email.  I think I'd made the reservation on December 18th for March 21st (not February), and I was waiting until January 18th to call in for April 18th (not March, reserving 3 months ahead).  The last time I called Los Altos and asked, they told me we were reserved for February 28th and March 21st.  I can call and check again, tho.  I'm glad you got it at Campbell for April 18th, since that date is taken at both Los Altos and Milpitas.