Reminder: Meeting is 2/28

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2009
      Just a reminder that the meeting is NOT next weekend (2/21), but is
      the following week (2/28).

      See you there!
    • ed_cawest
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2009
        Per Eileen's earlier email(attached), the Feb meeting is on the
        21st. Eileen, can you comment? I'll call the Los Altos library
        tomorrow to see what they have down for us.

        re: your response to Eileen's three-month schedule post:

        We have the normal date/time reserved for April at Campbell.

        Ed

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2009
          I got the dates mixed up in the January 5th email.  I think I'd made the reservation on December 18th for March 21st (not February), and I was waiting until January 18th to call in for April 18th (not March, reserving 3 months ahead).  The last time I called Los Altos and asked, they told me we were reserved for February 28th and March 21st.  I can call and check again, tho.  I'm glad you got it at Campbell for April 18th, since that date is taken at both Los Altos and Milpitas.