Re: [CA-West] CA-West Feb-April Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2009

      On Wednesday 28 January 2009 at 11:14 pm, Eileen Chong wrote:

      > Hi all,

      Hi, Elaine!

      > Sorry, I've been remiss in updating you all. *gomen gomen* So, here's the

      > schedule as it stands:

      Quite alright. We do, after all, still have a month to get ready for the February meeting.

      > Feb 28 - LA Lib - 12-7 pm - Paid for

      > Mar 21 - LA Lib - 12-7 pm - Paid for

      > April 25 - Milpitas Lib - 12-8 pm (?) - Not yet paid for

      > Well, I've booked both days until 8, just in case, but we can end earlier,

      > in case people want to go out to eat after. ^^

      Do you know if there is anyone scheduled before us? If not, maybe we could start at our usual 11:00 time instead of noon.

      > Now, I have a question: as you can tell, I'm thinking of moving us to the

      > Milpitas library again. Mainly because I can call them the day of to book

      Well, we should be able to have the April meeting back at Campbell, since the 18th (third Saturday) is after tax day. Ed, can you confirm that we've got that day?

      As for Milpitas, I at least, am willing to consider it. But I think we should discuss it at the meeting, since the people who need to say yes or no are the ones who attend the meetings; a group that is not exactly the same as the group who read the list.

      "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."

      -- Steven Wright