It's the Most Wonderful Time...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi all,

      It's that time of year again, time for year-end anime club celebrations.  This Thursday, Tsunami (SJSU) is having their end-of-semester raffle, along with free pizza and soda, and the movie, "Sword of the Stranger," from 7-10 pm (schedule included below).  Then next Saturday, the 13th, No Name is having their end-of year raffle and free cake (schedule to be determined) from 12-5:30 pm.  Hope to see you all there!

      Eileen

      Tsunami Anime

      This week is the final meeting of the semester.

      We will have plenty of raffle items so please come out and
      participate. For those that are new, raffle tickets will be $1 a
      piece. We will also serve pizza and soda to club members free of
      charge. Look forward to it.

      Our film for this semester is Sword of the Stranger.

      Here is the schedule for this week.

      ____________________________
      Schedule for December 4th, 2008
      Where: WSQ 109
      When : 7:00pm-10:30pm subject to delays,change.

      7:00pm
      Pizza served, Raffle Tickets sold
      Raffle

      8:00pm
      Sword of the Stranger

      This meeting will take place in WSQ 109 unless otherwise noted.
      Rooms and schedule are subject to change.