Re: [CA-West] Info about this anime club

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      On Friday 24 October 2008 at 03:48 pm, ann.bayanime wrote:
      > Hello everyone, my name is Ann and I run a new-ish resource, news, and
      > community website for Bay Area anime fans called BayAnime.com. I just found

      Hi, Ann. Welcome. Your site does look very useful. I'd encourage everyone
      to take a look and I'll also recommend it to the group at the next meeting.

      > specific person I should contact who runs the club? Would anyone here be
      > interested in helping cross post announcements to our website? We have a

      We're a pretty disorganized bunch; as far as general information about the
      club goes, you're probably best off dropping a note to Ed Goodwin
      (goodwine@...). For schedule related things, I'm probably your best
      bet. Drop me a note off this list and we can discuss practicalities.

      Unless, of course, someone else wants to volunteer. <grin>

      Philogyny recapitulates erogeny; erogeny recapitulates philogyny.