Info about this anime club

  • ann.bayanime
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2008
      Hello everyone, my name is Ann and I run a new-ish resource, news, and community website
      for Bay Area anime fans called BayAnime.com. I just found out about your group/club on the
      Fanime forums and I'd love to get some info about you guys to add to our site directory on
      BayAnime... is there a specific person I should contact who runs the club? Would anyone here
      be interested in helping cross post announcements to our website? We have a pretty good
      calendar system that allows iCalendar and RSS subscriptions (we do have a bunch of
      subscribers already) and I am hoping to one day have it be a pretty complete resource of all
      anime/manga/Japanese cultural events in the area, so it would be great to get you guys on
      there either way!

      --Ann
      http://bayanime.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
        On Friday 24 October 2008 at 03:48 pm, ann.bayanime wrote:
        > Hello everyone, my name is Ann and I run a new-ish resource, news, and
        > community website for Bay Area anime fans called BayAnime.com. I just found

        Hi, Ann. Welcome. Your site does look very useful. I'd encourage everyone
        to take a look and I'll also recommend it to the group at the next meeting.

        > specific person I should contact who runs the club? Would anyone here be
        > interested in helping cross post announcements to our website? We have a

        We're a pretty disorganized bunch; as far as general information about the
        club goes, you're probably best off dropping a note to Ed Goodwin
        (goodwine@...). For schedule related things, I'm probably your best
        bet. Drop me a note off this list and we can discuss practicalities.

        Unless, of course, someone else wants to volunteer. <grin>

        Philogyny recapitulates erogeny; erogeny recapitulates philogyny.