CA West *Tentative* September Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 12
      September, so I can send out the final schedule on the 13th!

      Tentative Schedule for 20 September 2008 (Campbell Library)

      11:00 - 11:05 System Check/Opening Silliness: Damekko Doubutsu 26
      11:05 - 11:30 Kenichi 9
      11:30 - 11:55 Rosario + Vampire 8
      11:55 - 12:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      12:15 - 12:40 Wolf and Spice 8
      12:40 - 1:05 Moyashimon 9
      1:05 -  1:55 Soul Eater 5-6
       1:55 -  2:20 Kamen no Maid Guy 6
       2:20 -  2:45 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 3
       2:45 -  5:00 Kappa no Coo to Natsuyasumi.mkv

      --
      "Why must you tell me all your secrets when it's hard enough to love
      you knowing nothing?"
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2009
        THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

        If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 11
        September, so I can send out the final schedule on the 12th!

        Tentative Schedule for 19 September 2009 (Campbell Library)

        11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 12, Chocolate Underground 12, Haruhi-
        chan 5
        11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 9
        11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 10
        12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
        12:25 - 12:50 K-ON 5
        12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 19
        1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 8
        1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 11
        2:05 - 2:30 Bakemonogatari 3
        2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 6
        2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 7
        3:20 - 3:50 Spice and Wolf Season 2 1
        3:50 - 4:40 New Show Tryout: Kanamemo 1-2
        4:40 - 5:15 Open Programming
        --
        It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
        -- Garfield