CA West *Tentative* August Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

      If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 8 August,
      so I can send out the final schedule on the 9th!

      Tentative Schedule for 16 August 2008 (Campbell Library)

      12:30 - 12:35 System Check/Opening Silliness: Damekko Doubutsu 25
      12:35 - 1:00 Kenichi 8
      1:00 - 1:25 Rosario + Vampire 7
      1:25 - 1:40 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
      1:40 - 2:05 Wolf and Spice 7
      2:05 - 2:30 Moyashimon 8
      2:30 -  2:55 Gakuen Alice 26 (Last Episode)
       2:55 -  3:20 Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 12 (Last Episode)
       3:20 -  4:10 New Show Tryout: Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 1-2
       4:10 -  4:35 Soul Eater 4
      4:35 - 5:00 Kamen no Maid Guy 5
       5:00 -  5:30 New Show Tryout: Zenryoku Usagi 1-2

      --
      Albert Einstein, when asked to describe radio, replied: "You see, wire
      telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        THIS IS THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE!

        If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know no later than 7 August,
        so I can send out the final schedule on the 8th!

        Tentative Schedule for 15 August 2009 (Campbell Library)

        11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Fireball 11, Chocolate Underground 11, Haruhi-
        chan 4
        11:15 - 11:40 Asu no Yoichi 8
        11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 9
        12:05 - 12:25 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
        12:25 - 12:50 K-ON 4
        12:50 - 1:15 Soul Eater 18
        1:15 - 1:40 Toradora 7
        1:40 - 2:05 Kemeko DX 10
        2:05 - 2:30 Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo 13 (Final)
        2:30 - 2:55 Eden of the East 5
        2:55 - 3:20 Maria-Holic 6
        3:20 - 5:00 Special Movie Presentation

        --
        The average income of the modern teenager is about 2 a.m.