Re: [CA-West] July 26th

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
      I'm fine with having a second meeting, but I'm not going to have one with only 2 people.  If someone (besides Elliott) responds ASAP and says they want to do this, I'm fine with driving to to Ed's place pick up the projector and stuffs if other people provide programming.

      Eileen
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
        Eileen - I'm up for this.  Thanks.
        MM

        Drive as if you have an egg shell between your foot and the accelerator pedal.
        DRIVE LESS.  DRIVE SMARTER.  SAVE GAS.
             53.8 miles since last fill-up (7/18).
        Previous fill-up (6/25).

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
          Sorry, something's come up for me on that day, so I won't be able to go.  If other people still want to hold a meeting, though, you're more than welcome to.