July 26th

  • ed_cawest
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
      I contacted the Los Altos library, and we can't get a refund, so I
      didn't cancel the room.

      Even so, nobody at the regular meeting was interested in a second
      meeting on the 26th, and nobody showed up to pick up equipment or
      programming.

      It looks like we'll just be no-shows at Los Altos on the 26th.

      Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
        I'm fine with having a second meeting, but I'm not going to have one with only 2 people.  If someone (besides Elliott) responds ASAP and says they want to do this, I'm fine with driving to to Ed's place pick up the projector and stuffs if other people provide programming.

        Eileen
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
          Eileen - I'm up for this.  Thanks.
          MM

          Drive as if you have an egg shell between your foot and the accelerator pedal.
          DRIVE LESS.  DRIVE SMARTER.  SAVE GAS.
               53.8 miles since last fill-up (7/18).
          Previous fill-up (6/25).

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
            Sorry, something's come up for me on that day, so I won't be able to go.  If other people still want to hold a meeting, though, you're more than welcome to.