Re: [CA-West] Decision: July meeting location/date
- Okay. As I said before, in the "July 26th Ideas" thread and other places, I won't be able to make the 19th. I could make the 26th (on time) and bring equipment from Ed's house if people want to meet and need it. We could show randoms, gimp things together, and so forth.
Let me know what you guys decide for the August meeting, and if you want to keep the 17th Milpitas reservation or change it to something else. If we happen to make it Aug the 16th, I also won't be able to make it as it appears I have a "family reunion" on that date.