Re: [CA-West] July 26th Ideas

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
      I'd show up on the 26th.  It could be interesting doing randoms.  Maybe we could use whatever anime people bring?  I'm not sure how we'd get the programming and/or projection system down here to the meeting, though.  I guess if people bring programming it wouldn't be as much of an issue, as long as someone has a laptop and knows how to set it up.  I can drive to Ed's place again and get the projection system (and possibly network stuff, but not out of the garage).  Can we use the Los Altos Library system for that, or is that only the sound system?

      That's only if people really want to do a second meeting, though (and if we can't get a refund for the room).