July 26th Ideas

  • ehem+yahoo@m5p.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2008
      I don't really want to spearhead a July 26th meeting, but I'd certainly
      show up on the 26th. Likely 2:00-2:30pm, due to another engagement.

      Could be interesting doing a randoms-only day.

      If nothing else, we should try to have a couple people there due to the
      flyers that said the 26th.

      --
      \BS ( | EHeM@... PGP F6B23DE0 | ) /
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2008
        I'd show up on the 26th.  It could be interesting doing randoms.  Maybe we could use whatever anime people bring?  I'm not sure how we'd get the programming and/or projection system down here to the meeting, though.  I guess if people bring programming it wouldn't be as much of an issue, as long as someone has a laptop and knows how to set it up.  I can drive to Ed's place again and get the projection system (and possibly network stuff, but not out of the garage).  Can we use the Los Altos Library system for that, or is that only the sound system?

        That's only if people really want to do a second meeting, though (and if we can't get a refund for the room).