Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

95Re: [CA-West] August Meeting

Expand Messages
  • Casey Karp
    Jun 19, 2008
    • 0 Attachment
      On Thursday 19 June 2008, Darquan . wrote:
      > I think it's best to wait for Ed to make a final decision. But taking votes
      > if people are ok with a Sunday on this meeting couldn't hurt. -I won't be
      > able to make it this Saturday myself so let me know how it goes. By the way
      > how much is the room?

      It's more of a consensus than an "Ed decision", but yeah, any final decision
      should wait for the July meeting.

      I will say that Sundays are not very good for me. If we do have a meeting,
      I'll probably have to make arrangements for someone else to pick up my laptop
      and run the program. But we can deal with that if it becomes necessary.

      C.
      --
      It was a book to kill time for those who liked it better dead.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic