87Re: URGENT: equipment for June mtg

  • ed_cawest
    Jun 16, 2008
      I had to send this again because Yahoo didn't give me the option of
      making my reply (reminder) to my first message into a "Special
      Notice".

      Well, I got one direct email in response, fro a "Mike", saying that he
      went to meetings in my area. I replied to him telling him the amount
      of stuff (projector in rolling case, sm-med box with sound system, the
      white network storage bin). Never heard from him again.

      I leave the house at 5AM tomorrow (Tue 6/17). The last chance for me
      to transfer the stuff to somebody is 11PM - midnight tonight unless
      you
      plan to be outside my house at 5AM tomorrow.

      My phone number is (408) 227-4292. If you want the equipment for the
      June meeting, call me ASAP.

      Ed

      --- In CA-West@yahoogroups.com, "ed_cawest" <GOODWINE@...> wrote:

      > I'm going to be out of town for the June meeting, so I won't be able
      > bring the projector, sound system, or network equipment. I'm leaving
      > early next Tuesday (6/17) morning. Sometime between now and then I
      > need to have one of the regulars pick up the equipment from me, or I
      > can deliver it to them, or we can meet somewhere. I live in south
      San
      > Jose near Santa Teresa and Snell. Anyone who's willing please post a
      > response or call me at (408) 227-4292.
      >
      > thanks, Ed

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic