62Re: [CA-West] May Flier

    May 6, 2008
      On Tuesday 06 May 2008 at 11:19 am, you wrote:
      > I fixed the fliers, but I was too busy/tired to post it at the time, and
      > I'm at school at the moment. I've put some at Los Gatos Library, and I'll
      > put more out as I distribute the Fanime newsletter. I'll post them to the
      > group the first chance I get.

      Thank you, Eileen. Very much appreciated!

      C.

      PS: As usual, schedule will be posted this weekend. If anyone wants to lobby
      for specific titles to appear in the "Tryouts", now's the time.
      --
      On his first day as a bus driver, Maxey Eckstein handed in
      receipts of $65. The next day his take was $67. The third day's