43Re: SJSU Tsunami Flier

    Jan 22, 2008
      Hi all,

      Again, I apologize for not having fliers at the meeting (and I had so many left over, too!  Oh well).  Tsunami is SJSU's anime club.  They meet once a week during the semester from 7-10 pm on Thursday nights.  Their website is http://studiokyuu.com/tsunami/.  They also list past series on their website.  Their Yahoo! Group is tsunami_sjsu.  If you join, there's no spam, just a once a week reminder of when and where the club meets and the schedule.  I've attached a flier from last semester.