298Upcoming Meeting Schedule

    Apr 5, 2014
      Our next meeting is April 26 at the Los Altos library.

      Note the following:
      The meeting BEGINS at 4:00 pm.
      The meeting is on the 4th Saturday of April.
      The meeting BEGINS at 4:00 pm.

      I'll send the usual announcement of the program (including an end time!) the weekend before, so look for it on the 19th or 20th.

      There is currently no meeting scheduled for May. If you have ideas for where to hold a meeting, please contact Ed at 408-227-4292.

      There is currently no meeting scheduled for June. As of our March meeting, the afternoons of 6/21 and 6/28 were available, but somebody needed to go to the library on 3/21 or 3/28 to book it. If you went to the Los Altos library and got us the room on either day, please let me know. Assuming that we did not get the Los Altos library for either day, please let Ed know if you have any ideas for alternative locations.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic