18 May Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

(280)
  • solo_polyphony
    May 11, 2013 Expand Messages
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, 3rd Saturday of the month. See details below.

      UPCOMING MEETINGS:
      May: Los Altos 5/18 (3rd Saturday)
      June: Campbell 6/15 (3rd Saturday)
      July: Campbell 7/27 (4th Saturday)

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Campbell Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5:30 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      THIS MONTH IT DOESN'T: LOS ALTOS LIBRARY, 11-7

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 18 May 2013

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Higepiyo 36, Chitose GetChu 8, Teekyuu 8
      11:15 - 11:40 Vividred Operation 6
      11:40 - 11:53 Namiguchigawa no Muromi-san 3
      11:53 - 12:15 Arcana Famiglia 10
      12:15 - 12:40 Campione 9
      12:40 - 1:05 Jormungand 13
      1:05 - 1:30 Moyashimon Returns 10
      1:30 - 1:55 Shinsekai Yori 6
      1:55 - 2:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:15 -  2:40 Sakurasou no Pet 6
       2:40 -  3:05 Haiyore! Nyaruko-san 12 (End of Season)
       3:05 -  3:30 Magi 5
      3:30 - 3:55 Tasogare Otome x Amnesia 12 (Final Episode)
      3:55 - 4:20 Hataraku Maou-Sama 3
      4:20 - 5:10 Extended Tryout: Date A Live 2-3
      5:10 - 6:00 New Show Tryout: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko 1-2
      6:00 - 7:00 Open Programming / Cleanup

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022