21617 July Meeting (Los Altos) - Program Schedule

    Jul 10, 2010
      SPECIAL COMMENTS FOR THIS MONTH:

      1) Reminders: Los Altos Library, Third Saturday of the month. See details below.
      2) Making up for last month's lack of new show tryouts by checking out *three* new titles. One from 2008, one from 2009, and one from the current season just starting.

      REQUESTS:
      I'm always open to suggestions for new shows. I prefer email, but I'll be happy to take your ideas in person at the meetings too. It's a bit easier if you can supply the show, but if not, we can work around that...

      Also, please tell me if we're showing something that bores you to tears. I really don't want to waste time showing things that nobody likes!

      ROUTINE:
      The meeting will be held at the Los Altos Library. Directions and a map are below.

      We'll always have plenty of backup material on hand, including different shows to try, in case something doesn't show up or doesn't play properly. This club is nothing if not flexible.

      Thanks all and see you there!

      ------------------------- schedule -------------------------

      CA-West

      Club Anime West meets on the 3rd Saturday of each month
      from 11 AM to 5 PM at the Campbell Library.
      (except when it doesn't)
      **This month we're at the Los Altos Library, 11 AM to 7 PM.**

      Meetings are free and open to the public

      Schedule for 17 July 2010

      11:00 - 11:15 Opening Shorts: Hetalia Axis Powers 7, Higepiyo 5, Haruhi-chan 13
      11:15 - 11:40 Kampfer 7
      11:40 - 12:05 Michiko to Hatchin 17
      12:05 - 12:30 K-ON 13
      12:30 - 12:55 RideBack 6
      12:55 -  1:20 Durarara 6
      1:20 - 1:45 Sora no Otoshimono 7
      1:45 - 2:15 Business Meeting / Con Reports / Announcements
       2:15 -  2:40 Bakemonogatari 11
       2:40 -  3:05 Angel Beats 5
       3:05 -  3:30 Kanamemo 7
      3:30 - 3:55 Spice and Wolf Season 2 9
      3:55 - 4:10 Genius Party 6: "Happy Machine"
      4:10 - 5:00 Old Show Tryout: Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto - Natsu no Sora 1-2
      5:00 - 5:50 Newer Show Tryout: Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo 1-2
      5:50 - 6:40 New Show Tryout: Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi 1-2

      (times are approximate, schedule is subject to change, YMMV)

      Questions/comments?
      Schedule: Casey Karp casey@... (510)262-0710
      Anything else: Ed Goodwin edgoodwin9@... (408)227-4292
      (put "CA-West" in the email subject or you might be filtered as spam)

      Venue information:
      Los Altos Library
      13 S. San Antonio Rd.
      Los Altos, CA 94022