      Subject: Tokyopop Tour
      Date: Tuesday 25 May 2010
      From: TIda Jursudakulk <tidaj@...>
      To: "CA-West-owner@yahoogroups.com" <CA-West-owner@yahoogroups.com>

      Hey CA-West!

      My name is Tida and I am working with TOKYOPOP this summer on their search for
      America’s Greatest Otaku!
      This exciting search will be filmed for a reality show! You can see the press
      release here:
      http://www.tokyopop.com/Stupa/tp_article/3037923.html

      In addition to searching for America’s Greatest Otaku, we are having giveaways
      and contests as the tour bus makes its way across the country. We'll visit
      cons, but also comic book shops, bookstores, and otaku-related places.

      I am hoping you can help me find candidates in your city. Do you have any
      meetings coming up, or newsletters going out?

      We will be in Los Angeles, CA on 7/1/2010 and San Francisco, CA on 7/4/2010. I
      hope you’ll consider meeting up with us!

      Thank you,

      Tida Jursudakul
      Member of TOKYOPOP’s HQ Crew