198Re: [CA-West] February & March Meeting Dates

    Jan 22, 2010
      On Thursday 21 January 2010 at 02:06 am, Eileen Chong wrote:
      > D= I think I gave you all the wrong information again ab the Feb meeting
      > date. I told Los Altos to reserve 2/21, the third Sunday, but when I called
      > them yesterday, they had reserved the 14th, the 2nd Sunday instead. Sorry
      > all. -__- I hope this doesn't mess up anyone's plans, and that people can
      > still make it that day.

      Unfortunately, at this point it looks like it *is* going to be a problem for
      me. Aside from anything else, we tend to schedule Valentines Day stuff fairly
      far ahead...

      I'll see what I can come up with, but somebody else may (will likely) need to
      run the show and possibly provide the gear.

      Mother is the invention of necessity.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic