158Re: [CA-West] 28 February Meeting -- Program Schedule

  • Mike
    Feb 22, 2009

      I've been to several Bay Area Games Day events at that venue.  Those are held on Saturdays and run well past the Library closing time of 6pm.  I do not know how arrangements were made, but the rest rooms have always been kept open after hours for those events.  If you think you may run past 6pm you should ask about that.  (I remember attending a CA-West meeting there and leaving early because the rest room was locked up.)  Also, the Friends of the Library have raised many $$$ at Games Days through the honor system snack cart in the lobby.  There is a nice selection of snacks, sodas, juices, coffee and teas.  Bring small bills and change and you won't have to make a snack run.

      MM

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic