101Re: [CA-West] Discussion: July meeting location/date

  • ehem+yahoo@m5p.com
    Jul 9, 2008
      >From: ed_cawest <GOODWINE@...>
      > We have a choice of two existing reservations:
      >
      > Jul 19 Campbell Library 12:30PM - 5:30PM
      > Pros: our regular day and place
      > Cons: a short meeting, $10 already paid for 7/26 @ Los Altos
      >
      > or
      >
      > Jul 26 Los Altos Library 11:00AM - 10:00PM
      > Pros: plenty of time
      > Cons: not the usual day or place
      >
      > This is open for discussion on the group: Which one?

      Cute, there are distinct downsides for both for me. The first loses an
      hour and a half. The second is much longer, but I'm liable to get to the
      meeting late (prior engagement).

      The balance though strongly argues for July 26th. Even though the time is
      a little interesting, the location is much closer to me. I'll take the
      greater time at the end over shortening the meeting.

      I've managed to get my hands on a useful piece of network hardware that
      I'll be bringing to the meeting. If the meeting is on the 26th, expect a
      brief network downtime when I arrive, since folks will want this in use
      (since it is a heck of a lot better than what is currently used).

      --
      \BS ( | EHeM@... PGP F6B23DE0 | ) /