In the UK at least the executive key fob / plipper has three buttons, lock, unlock and windows / roof close. The Locking button does not close the windows ortonycday
When my car had 35,000m it developed the fault of reading 10mph LOW. Driving at 40mph indicated, I was doing 50mph (GPS SatNav checked).Citroen took it in firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi all, I have a friend with a c5 2009 exclusive 2.0 16v petrol with solar roof. He told me that if he left all the door windows and solar roof opened and thenricardo_j_a_jr
If you are interested by this great car, feel free to join.
If you have a question or a problem, we are here to give you the answer.
- Oct 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.