Hi, I got an intermittent anti-pollution fault message a few months since. I replaced the intake air pressure sensor and this cured it completely and it hastommocall1
Just bought a mk1 C5 2.2HDi exclusive to replace my dead mk1 2.2HDi SX (failed cambelt). The new car's cruise control switches are somewhat sticky whereasmedupl
John Sorry there might have been more to this thread than I have seen so:- Q1 Which C5 exactly year engine etc. mileage would be useful as well. Q2 Whattonycday
If you are interested by this great car, feel free to join.
If you have a question or a problem, we are here to give you the answer.
- Oct 1, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.