Fw: 44th Usapang POPDEV

  • Emily Magharing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hi Everyone!

      Welcome to the mailing list of Catholics for Reproductive Health (C4RH)!

      We encourage you to send information and updates related to our advocacy through this venue.

      Our latest activity was held last January 26, 2011 where one of our members, The Forum for Family Planning and Development held its 44th Usapang POPDEV Presscon on the topic, "RH Bill na Iniipit, Buhay ang Kapalit".  Please see attached news releases and letter to the Catholic Church Leaders.

      Thank you.

      Emily C. Magharing

      Research Associate

      Health Action Information Network (HAIN)

      26 Sampaguita Avenue, Mapayapa Village II

      Brgy. Holy Spirit 1127 Quezon City

      Tel no: (632) 9526312

      Telefax: (632) 9526409

      Email: emily.magharing@...

      25 years

      of Serving Communities

      through Health Information...

      -

      We will hold our  tomorrow, Wednesday 26 Jan 2011, Annabel’s Restaurant, Tomas Morato, Quezon City .

      This email is our invitation for you to come. This is going to be an interesting presscon.

      Ben de Leon

      Benjamin D. de Leon
      President
      , Inc.