Re: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Ladies!

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 3, 2011
      Thank you for the suggestion!

      He who attains love cannot fall.

      —Saint Macarius the Great

      On 1/3/2011 6:14 AM, Timothy Dawson wrote:

      One essential reference will be Lynda Garland (ed) Byzantine Women:
      Varieties of Experience 800–1200, Ashgate, 2006.

      FYA I attach an extract from the Hetaireia Palaitou Introductory Guide.

      Dr. Timothy Dawson
      Secretary / Treasurer
      Hetaireia Palatiou

    • Timothy Dawson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2011
        On 3 Jan 2011, at 17:32, Smith CTR Jeffrey C wrote:

        > I don't seem to be able to open the attachment. Can you upload it
        to the yahoogroups website?

        Odd. It is a perfectly ordinary jpeg. But duly up loaded.

        Timtheos
        Dr. Timothy Dawson
        Secretary / Treasurer
        Hetaireia Palatiou
      • Smith CTR Jeffrey C
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2011
          Thanks for uploading it...must be my computer. You're right it is an ordinary JPG but for some reason it won't open for me (I have no problem with other JPGs). Just one more way computers make our lives easier :)

          Baduila