Instead of creating another Yahoo group:

  • ammadoukaina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Ok, I couldn't help it. I created a Ladies of Byzantium Nation on Facebook. I added Aeternia already, so if you want to join and discuss the woman's work of the Byzantine Era, please friend me and let me know you want in!
      We'll be discussing things of the feminine nature- arts and crafts, literature, costuming, jewelry and so on.

      Blessings,
      Amma Doukaina