Public event coming up...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      Greetings all,

      I don't do a whole lot with the SCA, but have an event coming up at the end of January - "Birka" in Manchester New Hampshire (www.birka.org)

      This is a large indoor marketing event. I'll be there vending ancient artifacts, (and have a lot more Byzantine stuff this year, oddly enough!) but will be keeping an eye open for Byzantine things.

      Hopefully I'll be able to find some decent Byzantine costume, and maybe some literature also. I'm even thinking of doing up a flyer for Byzantium Novum and having it out at my table.

      The SCA is a little less serious than Byzantium Novum, but there aren't all that many opportunities to find anything Byzantine locally.

      Anyone ever find good Byzantine stuff at an SCA event? I'm not even sure what to look for specifically and am wondering if anyone might have ideas on what dealers might have...