Some Byzantine Culture at home...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2010
      Greetings,

      I've been doing a little personal work with Byzantine culture... I spent some time organizing my new collection of Byzantine books into a proper shelf section. It's amazing how fast books on a subject accumulate once you get reading!

      I've also printed out a couple of nice Byzantine pictures, and have laminated them as small wall hangings for near the book shelf. I'm into ancient coins and artifacts and have even displayed a couple of Byzantine coins there as well, one from Justinian I, and another from Justin II.

      It's good to finally have a "place" for Byzantine things instead of having an odd assortment of stuff! :)

      -Cassius