Website

  • Tammy Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2014
      I came across this website today. They have a nice page on Byzantine clothing.  http://www.cwu.edu/~robinsos/ppages/resources/Costume_History/romanesque.htm http://hodegon.nvg.org.au/clothing/byzanmen.htm

      Anna
    • jsmithcsa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 16, 2014
        Thanks!

        That second one especially looks good.

        Baduila

        BADUILA CHALKEUS
        Senator, Grand Chancellor of Byzantium Novum, Duke of Anatoliou Pelagous, etc.

        Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM
        From: "Tammy Johnson tlj110166@... [ByzantiumNovumCulture]" <ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com>
        To: ByzantiumNovum@yahoogroups.com, ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ByzantiumNovumCulture] Website

        I came across this website today. They have a nice page on Byzantine clothing.  http://www.cwu.edu/~robinsos/ppages/resources/Costume_History/romanesque.htm http://hodegon.nvg.org.au/clothing/byzanmen.htm

        Anna

      • Timothy George Dawson

          Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 at 6:26 PM
          From: "Tammy Johnson tlj110166@... [ByzantiumNovumCulture]" <ByzantiumNovumCulture@yahoogroups.com>