Drawing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25 12:54 AM
      Greetings All;

      For any who may have an interest in the Roman Legions, I have just uploaded a drawing into my blog:

      http://RomanStudies.blogspot.com

      >>Roman Legion Praetorium, Third Century.

      Enjoy!

      Respectfully Submitted;

      Marcus Audens
    • byzantiumnovum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 12:44 PM

        Greetings Senator Audens,

        Many thanks for the links to your Praetorium drawing. Really excellent! :)  I also like your military camp drawing/map very much.  Byzantine armies continued Roman organization through the fourth Century, and into the 5th I think... so these works are helpful!